Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The most remarkable person you will ever meet

I have flown without the help of machinery, drowned yet am still alive, been stabbed in the heat of battle, and watched a cat give birth! While I was alseep. On a number of occasions I have counted the hairs on my head, and each time got a different result. I've had 8 cats, 4 dogs, 21 fish, 3 hampsters and 1 bird. I currently have 1 dog and 2 cats. I pride myself in only stepping on 6 cracks in recorded memory, and have found a wopping number of 1,200 lucky pennies. I lost them. I have answered world renoun question which had been troubling the minds of 5 year olds for generations. There are no skittles at the end of the rainbow, santa clause is not real, and rabbits don't, in fact, lay eggs. I have a smile that could light up an ink black room, my heart is purer than dasani water and my eyes shine brighter than the northern star. what more can I say but that I'm amazing? I am a prodgigy when it comes to literature. I've read shakespear. I've read Charles Dickens! I've even read the dictionary. I have miraculouse aim, excuisite taste and a mind blowing sense of direction. I woke up in the middle of a forest once and it only took me 5 hours to find my way home. I've finished a triathalon, fixed a broken heater, read over 50 books, baked a pie and have gone tricker treating religeously every year of my life. I'm 17. I'm talented in many aspects as I can sing, dance, write, draw, type, gurgle, grow and still learn more! I am a student! I am a great student! I am going to be one of your students!

1 comment:

  1. Good blogs. Your superpower assignment is a bit short, but lots of detail on the others.
    Some good creativity. Assignments are well polished.

    ReplyDelete